Friday, April 23, 2010

Free Calgary Marketing Association Ticket with Arlene Dickinson

So I was pumped to attend the upcoming CMA event on May 6th @ 5pm in Calgary, Arlene Dickinson is speaking. But now I can’t attend! So I am giving away my ticket – it’s worth a whopping $89.

If you want the ticket all you have to do is tell me why YOU should win it. Are you a starving student? Arlene Dickinson is your idol? You want to schmooze with someone attending? You need somewhere to wear your new baby blue suit to?

Connect with me:

And entertain me with your story! (hint: I looooove humor and personality) I will post the winning write-up to my blog. Deadline to submit is noon on April 30th.

Cheers and have fun!

by Shannon (aka: sbk)

More Info on CMA event:
http://www.calgarycma.com/

Thursday May 6th, 2010
Speaker: Arlene Dickinson, CBC’s Dragon’s Den and CEO of Venture Communications
Topic: From the Future of Social Media to the Secrets to Her Success

picture from Flickr Creative Commons







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
We Support UEnd: We're helping end poverty!