Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Twitter Quotes By Some Brilliant People


I am inspired by those around me. By reading books and blogs, watching podcasts, videos, and reading Tweets I learn every day. Here are some social media (mainly Twitter) quotes I have come across online in my search for knowledge - thank you to everyone that has a positive presence online and thank you for sharing your wisdom, or your humor ;)

Quotes about Twitter:

"How do you get 100,000 Twitter followers.... it doesn't matter if there's 100,000 if they are not paying attention to you, it's just matters the devotion that each of those people have" Julien Smith, Co-Author Trust Agents

"For the uninitiated, here’s how Twitter works – I have no f***ing idea. I have no idea how it works – or why it is." Jon Stewart, comedian and host of The Daily Show

"The only reason to bother getting 100,000 followers... is so you could shine your spotlight brighter on other people" - Chris Brogan - Co-Author Trust Agents

“The qualities that make Twitter seem inane and half-baked are what makes it so powerful”Jonathan Zittrain, Harvard Law Professor & Internet expert

"Twitter is a filter for opinionated relevancy" Marc Meyer, Direct Marketing Observations

"If you try to tweet the same message consistently over time, I can tell you safely that I will be the first one to unfollow you! I am in Twitter to enjoy myself, while you are out there to hard sell me something!" Liz Stauss, Successful-Blog.com

“Twitter lets me hear from a lot of people in a very short period of time.” Robert Scoble, Blogger

And one focused on social media for social change:

"I...want people who want the world to change to have a tribe... who have something to say to make a change to make things better" Seth Godin - Author


SBK (aka Shannon) contact me: sbkelsick@gmail.com

Photos by Scott Prince www.inthepitchblack.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
We Support UEnd: We're helping end poverty!